Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

All About me.......


Talofa Lava my name is Tyrone and I am a proud Samoan boy. I am 12 years of age. I have a family dog named Onyx. He is a good dog. I love my family very much but someone I admire is my mum.  My favourite food would probably be pizza.  My favourite sport is rugby league I enjoy playing with my friends.

My team in league would be New Zealand Warriors. I like attending school because I like seeing my friends and doing my work. My goal is to help people in need and hopeful get a job that pays me a lot of money.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tyrone I enjoyed reading about you and your family. My favourite sport team is Australia NSW
    state of origin.Who is your favourite player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyrone,

    What a good blog post, you shared so many things. I'm looking forward to seeing some more of your lovely writing in Science this year!

    Tofa,

    Miss Wells

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.